Tuesday 24 March 2015

So this is my first post and I am very excited about it.

P.S. I am not an SEO guru. Anything or everything that I post here is based on my own experience.

So I was not aware of what SEO is a few years ago. I was looking for a job, that's when I got selected as a SEO Executive as a fresher. I was just doing Off-page (will be discussed later) and I did not know anything about On-page.
So I worked there for 1.7 years and was also learning and exploring about On-page SEO on Google and all.
I started searching for a job where I could do both off-page and on-page SEO.

No one was willing to give me the job in On-page as I just had the knowledge in On-page, no experience. So I would go for the interviews and would make a list of all the questions that were asked by the interviewer and then I would search for it on Google.

And finally I got selected, for On-page obviously. And since then, I am learning something new everyday.


What is SEO?

When you type anything in Google, say "SEO Tutorial", what websites you see on the first page of the result and why?

Because they have done their SEOs properly that is why their website are shown on the first page or any other page for some keywords.

So, SEO is a technique that helps search engines to find and rank your website higher than other websites in response to a search query. It is the collection of all the techniques that allow a site to get more traffic(users) from search engine.

It is divided into two parts: On-Page and Off-Page, that we will discuss in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts